Sunday, March 14, 2010

Revisiting an old Goal...

In the spirit of trying to get healthy and have a good life, I have the following goal: exercise 30 minutes a day. It sounds so easy, but I really need to do it. I have been having joint pain and I am scared of the possibility of having Lupus or something like that... we never had a diagnosis but it leaves one wondering. Anyway, being already diagnosed with pcos, I really need to be pro-active in weight management. So even thought I feel awful today, I want to try to get out and walk for 30 minutes. It might make me feel better! On that note, it is a superb day today; gorgeous and sunny!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I met my husband in Ukraine while on a trip to Zaporozhye Bible College; I was still in high school. We married five years later on October 2nd, 2004. At 25 weeks pregnant, we found out that our precious daughter's heart had stopped beating. She was born still two days later on May 8, 2009. Dasha now has a little sister, Alina, who was born June 24, 2011. She is such a blessing and I am overwhelmed with thankfulness and awe. While pregnant, I completed an intense Masters program to earn my teaching degree. I am eagerly awaiting the time when I can start teaching. I'm a small town girl who has big dreams while living an ordinary life.